- Assembly with the enclosed 1/8″ Allen wrench is quick and easy.
- Quick disconnect allows easy “fold-up” for compact storage or easy transportation.
- Special low power consumption, high efficiency motors.
- Up to 7 hours of operation per charge for the HD5000.
- Light-weight design: Weighs between 42 and 51 pounds.
- Robust aluminum and stainless steel construction, for long life.
- Self-sharpening cutting blades are made of heavy duty specialty steel.
- Adjustable mounting bracket fits the Lake Mower™ to the side, transom, or front of almost any small boat.
- Tiller handle with safety on/off switch (height adjustable).
- Custom bearing blocks, promoting smooth operation.
- Depth-stop collar adjusts for varying depths, from 0 to 3 feet. Optional 2′ and 4′ extenders are available.
- Compact drive system.
- Warranty is NOT voided when used commercially (except for rentals).
- Easy and fun to operate.
- The Lake Mower™ easily cuts through submerged weeds such as eurasian milfoil, hydrilla, elodea, tape grass, cattails, bulrushes, and dense lily pads.
- Cutting width: 4 feet
- Cutting depth: Down to 3 feet (+/-) below water surface (adjustable). Down to 5 or 7 feet (+/-) with optional 2 ft or 4 ft extenders
- Number of blades
- Upper Bar: 15
- Lower Bar: 16
- Height: 68″
- Width: 48″
- Weight: HD5000: 45 lb
- 4′ Extender: 6 lb
- 2′ Extender: 3 lb
- Box dimensions: 53″ x 11″ x 7″
- Heavy duty
- 100% continuous duty rated gearmotors
- 1/5 horsepower
- Steel gears
- 12 Volt DC
- Fuse protected: 30 Amp fuses
- Suitable for prolonged cutting
- 12 Volt deep cycle marine battery (not included).
- Available cutting time per charge: typically 7 hours.
- Vertical up/down, for deeper or shallower cut.
- Swing through 90° on mounting bracket (vertical to horizontal position) to swing blades out of water, or to cut at an angle.
- Rotate 360° in horizontal plane, to cut forward, backward or sideways.
Once it’s attached to your boat, you can use the Jenson Rake™ to either PUSH or PULL debris, depending on how you prefer to set it up. We have also recently added extra holes through which to arrange the tines at a 90 degree angle, for even more customized options.
The Depth Stop, installed right above the Bracket, carries the weight of the Jenson Rake™. The Rake Handle has two sides with flat surfaces so that it won’t rotate inside the Bracket when there is uneven pressure on it as you gather vegetation.
As with all of our products, the Jenson Rake™ has a one-year warranty and can be returned within 30 days for a refund if you are not completely satisfied. We want happy customers!
- 5 Feet Wide
- Aluminum & Stainless Steel Construction
- Adjustable Mounting Bracket
- Disassembles for Compact Storage
- 2 Year Warranty