- Assembly with the enclosed 1/8″ Allen wrench is quick and easy.
- Quick disconnect allows easy “fold-up” for compact storage or easy transportation.
- Special low power consumption, high efficiency motors.
- Up to 7 hours of operation per charge for the HD5000.
- Light-weight design: Weighs between 42 and 51 pounds.
- Robust aluminum and stainless steel construction, for long life.
- Self-sharpening cutting blades are made of heavy duty specialty steel.
- Adjustable mounting bracket fits the Lake Mower™ to the side, transom, or front of almost any small boat.
- Tiller handle with safety on/off switch (height adjustable).
- Custom bearing blocks, promoting smooth operation.
- Depth-stop collar adjusts for varying depths, from 0 to 3 feet. Optional 2′ and 4′ extenders are available.
- Compact drive system.
- Warranty is NOT voided when used commercially (except for rentals).
- Easy and fun to operate.
- The Lake Mower™ easily cuts through submerged weeds such as eurasian milfoil, hydrilla, elodea, tape grass, cattails, bulrushes, and dense lily pads.
- Cutting width: 4 feet
- Cutting depth: Down to 3 feet (+/-) below water surface (adjustable). Down to 5 or 7 feet (+/-) with optional 2 ft or 4 ft extenders
- Number of blades
- Upper Bar: 15
- Lower Bar: 16
- Height: 68″
- Width: 48″
- Weight: HD5000: 45 lb
- 4′ Extender: 6 lb
- 2′ Extender: 3 lb
- Box dimensions: 53″ x 11″ x 7″
- Heavy duty
- 100% continuous duty rated gearmotors
- 1/5 horsepower
- Steel gears
- 12 Volt DC
- Fuse protected: 30 Amp fuses
- Suitable for prolonged cutting
- 12 Volt deep cycle marine battery (not included).
- Available cutting time per charge: typically 7 hours.
- Vertical up/down, for deeper or shallower cut.
- Swing through 90° on mounting bracket (vertical to horizontal position) to swing blades out of water, or to cut at an angle.
- Rotate 360° in horizontal plane, to cut forward, backward or sideways.